Thursday, 26 April 2012

Introduction

It is not a difficult thing to buy and drink energy drinks. There are no age requirements for buying it. There are many kinds of energy drinks . They are being sold in the market as other drinks and it is easy to buy it from anywhere. Buying energy drinks and drinking does not seem like a big problem in our lives. Whether energy drinks are helpful or harmful has always been a topic of controversy. It has been a big issue not only in New Zealand, also in the world. In some ways, energy drinks are addicting, since they provide us with a power supply throughout the day (for very short moment). On the down side, however, many doctors and scientific experts have proven and warned that energy drinks are very harmful if consumed over an extended period of time. Well, I will definitely say that energy drinks are really unnecessary for us. In this article, I am going to let you know how dangerous energy drinks are and analyze why they are harmful. I will suggest my ideas and arguments on energy drinks and describe facts and reasons why we need to avoid it.

 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kevin,

    This is a brilliant argument, backed up by a lot of research and referenced. I can see you do not like energy drinks! Haha jokes. I do agree with you on what you argue, they're full of sugar, dangerously... Causing break down in teeth which is another down fall, so many people do realise the damage it does to our body. You have really put it into perspective.

    I also like how you have structured out your blog, each point is obviously outlined and nicely orientated.

    Good work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kev,

    Interesting blog. I must say that it was a very interesting read and raises some good points. Although some points made felt a little bit like assertions and would have benefited form evidence. The main point is the one of caffeine and exercise. There are numerous quality research studies to show that caffeine is associated with short-term improvements in many types of performance (http://www.turtlepress.com/articles/sports-supplements-that-work.aspx)
    Other than that I think it is a great blog and an interesting topic.

    ReplyDelete